2012年7月26日星期四

Once Tera let me crazy

Recently found in Tera open world PVP, I went into a deep depression. Especially since i already pre-ordered. Obviously I will still be playing, especially because Tera Gold  it seems to bring a lot of games need development, the table... innovation, because it is. However, in my humble opinion, the open world PVP is part of.

Former TERA how exciting, many people are optimistic about it, crazy as almost to fanaticism. I told my friend, Tera, lack of PVP to share my disappointment TERA. The recently released online games, seems to have the PVP strong concern as a whole, it is obvious that you are free to try it, so we are not. OMG! OMFG! They finally did it! They made a good online game. Because we only have eight, it was the most fun I have had one of the MMO. Killed tutorial monster is more satisfactory, then someone else's mess.

The combat system is so good! This is all my hope and a waste of my life, bulky, playing Lineage 2 and WOW. While it is true, this game is guilty of the cookie cutter MMO-style tasks. Sucking task of each network game system. The difference between this game, I can not stop playing. The fighting is very good... I dreamed for so long, it has finally come true. I have confidence again in the future. Thank you for TERA... very second, I got some money, you'd Tera Online better believe I bought you. Then i could write an extensive review.

没有评论:

发表评论