2012年9月13日星期四

Blizzard panda team one conversation

You know, if Blizzard would have me in on that, I would be honored. This project has got to be one of the most fun I've worked on in my career. The writing was phenominal. For me, I've been a fan of the property, but I didn't know it like the back of my hand like the other guys. But reading the script, when reading it, Micky had written a script that was already building the images in my head. So it wasn't hard to fall in love with the property from a story standpoint.

Well there's always the fear of fan reaction, but at the end of the day I have to put the fear aside and do what I was brought in to do. So when they initially took me into consideration, I took a test for it, it was more about trying to get the designs approved, so they could see what pages would actually look like. There was always that little bit of stress. But once we started getting feedback with Blizzard and DC behind the pages being turned in, it just made the job a little more relaxing for sure.

You know, it's funny because I just started drawing animals within the last couple of years, understanding their form a bit better. So to take on this type of project was pretty risk-taking within itself. But I think the only design -- it wasn't really difficult, but Rahjak. I had a different vision for WOW Gold him, but I'm really glad that Blizzard pulled me back on it because I think fans would have been really upset of the first initial pass -- it was a little off its mark!

没有评论:

发表评论